Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Lite Electronics Limited!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Lite Electronics Limited's Website, located at https://www.litetel.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Lite Electronics Limited if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
3. Return & Replacement:
This Return Policy only applies to products that are listed on any website or mobile application owned or operated by Lite Electronics Limited as “Sold and Shipped From litetel.com” .
3.1 Reasons for Returns:
Reason for return of an item has to be valid and it should fulfil one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition.
- Has missing parts or accessories.
- Is different from what was ordered.
3.2 Conditions for Returns:
- The Product was purchased in the last 3 Working days.
- The Product is in its original packaging (intact) and no seal is broken (unopened).
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer's packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer's/original box.
- If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to not accept and send it back to you.
Replacement guarantee may not apply in any of these following conditions:
- Damages due to misuse of the product.
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers.
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product delivered.
N.B: Replacement of the product is subject to availability of the product on litetel.com
4. Cancellation & Refund:
- Delivery of the ordered items are subject to availability of the products at our warehouse. litetel.com authority may cancel any order within 10 working days if the stock of the ordered item is temporarily unavailable.
- If the customer agrees to wait for the availability of the stock of the product, the order may remain in processing/hold status for a maximum of 30 days.
- In the case of first clause, if the customer has already made an advance payment against the order, the customer will receive a full refund within 15 working days.
- After confirming any order, if the order is cancelled by the customer and an online payment is already made by the customer against that order, litetel.com will charge an Online Gateway Transaction fee while disbursing the refund amount.
5. Damaged Products:
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance call us @ +8801777713223
5. Warranty Policy:
To claim warranty below mentioned criteria must be full filled:
- Warranty period activates from the date of purchase.
- Full product box with all items must be present to claim warranty.
- Purchase invoice of customer with order ID must be present with the product box to claim warranty.
- Before claiming warranty our QC team will check the product for complained issue. Based on the QC we will provide the service/replacement warranty.
7. Shipping & Delivery Policy:
We are partnered with REDX.com for the delivery of our products across all Bangladesh. With their convenient system we will be able to provide on time delivery at your doorsteps. You can review REDX Shipping and Shipping Policy to know about our agent and their services.
8. Prohibited Uses :
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree NOT to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
9. Reselling Lite Electronics Limited Products:
Reselling Lite Electronics Limited products for business functions is strictly prohibited. If any unauthorized personnel is found committing the on top of the act, the proceeding is also taken against him/her.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless litetel.com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
12. Governing Law:
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
14. Contact Us:
Please send your feedback, comments and requests for technical support by email: email@example.com or contact us @ +8801777713223